Monday, January 24, 2011

Anything Goes

This week's Kraft Outlet challenge is Anything Goes. As long as it contains kraft. With Valentine's Day fast approaching, I decided to create a card for my husband using some of my favorite supplies from The Kraft Outlet.

10 Things I Love




For the background of my card, I used Cosmo Cricket's Circa 1934 collection. The Black Baker's Twine was a perfect complement to the vintage colors and patterns. Then, I added a Manila Library Pocket adorned with a heart doilie and two Circa 1934 stickers. But my favorite part is the five different Kraft Outlet Tags that I tucked inside the pocket: a scalloped grungy prim tag, a small grungy prim tag, a small manila shipping tag, and two kraft shipping tags.

The really sweet part of the card is the tags. Each one is numbered on the front and back from one through ten and includes one of the reasons that I love my husband. Awwww . . . LOVE that.

Finally, I finished off the inside of the card with more Circa 1934 paper and tag, another Manila Library Pocket, and red baker's twine. I will be giving my husband a gift card for Valentine's Day and this pocket is the perfect holder for it.

This challenge will be open until January 30th. Just link up your creation at The Kraft Journal Blog and you could win a gift card to The Kraft Outlet. Wooo hoooo!!!

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

12 comments:

hilde janbroers said...

beautiful!! love the tag idea!

Kim said...

I REALLY Love your card! Your husband is going to feel very special:)
~Kim

Audrey Pettit said...

This is so sweet, Aphra, and so very beautiful! I adore that Cosmo line and love how you've used it here. That library card is awesome. Love the heart doily and LOVE all the tags. So fabulous. And how clever to put another library card in the inside to hold a gift card. Totally love that!

mustangkayla said...

Oh, what a great card! Love the tags with numbers on them and how you put them in an envelope!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Love that pocket. Such a creative card. :)

Kristina said...

Fantastic card Aphra!! I love all of those tags, you did a great job!

Suzanne said...

This is a gorgeous card! Love it!

Melinda Spinks said...

Awwww... Aphra this is just the cutest idea and such beautiful work putting it together. Love it!

Aida Haron, Singapore said...

Aphra what an gorgeous projects, love them all !!!

Tracy said...

Your card is just wonderful Aphra! I love all the differnt tags in the pocket and those papers are so fun. Love it!

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

What a fabulous idea to include all those pretty tags with this gorgeous card...and great use of the library card pocket too! FANTASTIC! :-)

The Autocrat: Haley said...

Fabulous! Great idea!