Sunday, January 16, 2011

Creative Scrappers 139

Creative Scrappers Sketch 139 is up and ready for your scrapping enjoyment! And it is surely a great sketch, created by Kristine herself. For my layout, I took a little departure from scrapping Christmas and other wintry things and created something to brighten your day!

So Bright





My little man was too cute in his shades on the beach this past summer. He wore them the entire weekend, and I took a TON of pictures of that bright smile.

Do you recognize that paper? Jenni Bowlin's Playdate. It's been in my stash since before we took the trip, and I am so excited to finally pull it out and use it. And since I was working with Jenni Bowlin papers, I dug through all my baskets, bins, and boxes to find some coordinating embellishments. I found a few. *wink*

Well, that's it for me today. Hope you'll join us at Creative Scrappers this week!

5 comments:

hilde janbroers said...

love your layout!!! So bright!

mustangkayla said...

Super fun layout! Adorable photos!

Jennifer Moore said...

This is SO adorable, Aphra! :) Makes me LONG for summertime!!

Sarah Mullanix said...

Such a cute, fun, and bright layout! Those pics are just adorable!! :)

Chantal said...

Super fun and bright! Love this!