Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Favorite Whimsies

Howdy Scrappers! Just popped in to quickly share a layout using some of my favorite Whimsies: textured buttons and stick pins. Eeek! Cute!!!

Fresh Air

The Dark Brown Owl and Leaf Pin Set and Whimsy Acorns were the perfect embellishments for my fall layout. The little brown acorn blended in to the background all by itself, so I anchored it with a rust colored argyle button from the Textured Soft Boyish Buttons.

Now that I've decreased my Whimsy stash a bit, I'm off to do a little shopping. I've been having my eye on a couple of things, namely the little green and turquoise bird and the pair of pears. Oh, and the Itty Bitty Cheeseburger, Cookies, and Bats. Ok, maybe not a little shopping. See you next month to show off what I've bought. Hee hee!

5 comments:

Kristal said...

I love this picture, and it works so well in the layout. Thanks for sharing this, it has giving me inspiration to get my work done for the day and scrapbook!

Kristina said...

Great photo and I just love the layout! Fabulous as always!!

mustangkayla said...

Adorable layout! Love your design! Those whimsies are super cute!

Debbi Tehrani said...

OMGoodness, what a darling layout and how adorable are those pins! Love your style!

Chantal said...

Awww this is just sooo caaauute!!! Just simply adorable!!! :D