Monday, January 17, 2011

Imaginisce Is All CRACKERS!

All week long at Imaginisce we are celebrating the release of Animal Crackers. As usual, there is lots of design team inspiration and even more PRIZES! You can check it out HERE.

Here are a few projects that I completed with this bright, colorful line. And don't be fooled by the circus theme . . . it is a whole more versatile than you might think.

Animal Cracker Snack Bags

Ticket 2 Ride





A Simple Wish





Thanks for stopping by today. Be sure to pop over to the Imaginisce Blog and see if you can score yourself some Animal Crackers goodness. You have all week long to try.

17 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, these creations are all so cute. TFS.

greenmama said...

Great Job!!

Wendy Crowe said...

OH I love those snack bags! Now I want to go to the circus! The little mustache is too cute!

Pamk said...

love that ticket to ride layout. Very colorful and cheerful.

JennyKozar said...

Thise snack bags are fantastic! What a great idea. I HAVE to HAVE this line.

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Awwww love those animal cracker bags. Fab! :)

Kathy Martin said...

Just awesome!

Deanna said...

fantastic projects Aphra! I especially love the Ticket to Ride LO! Gorgeous!

Laurel said...

Wow, you are amazing!

Jamie Harder said...

Oh my word these projects rock!!! What a great line and with talent like yours - PERFECTION!!

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

You totally rocked the Animal Crackers projects! I love all of them... and what a GREAT idea with those bag toppers! Love it!

Judith said...

I adore you ticket to ride LO its fantastic x

Audrey Pettit said...

Fabulous projects, Aphra! You've really showcased this fun line to perfection!

Manders said...

This line is so stunning i love it and I hope that my mom will do my pics when I was you it's so stinking cute.

Cindylu2u said...

Animal cracker treat bags, soo cute and love your LO, this new line from Imaginisce is soooo fun!!

Nancy Damiano said...

Beautiful projects! I think this is going to be one of my favorite lines. Love the colors!

Steff said...

The more I see of this line, the more I love it! Cute, cute, cute projects!