Friday, January 14, 2011

January's Shoebox Sketch

We're kicking off a new sketch challenge at My Little Shoebox and this month's sketch was created by yours truly. Woo hoo! Here's the sketch followed by my layout and the details about playing along.

January My Little Shoebox Sketch

Zip Up Jamas







I just love these photos of my little one all bundled up in his "zippie jamas" watching telelvision. He LOVES his pajamas and asks to wear them every day. Too sweet, hun? And how lucky am I that the Holly Jolly line by My Little Shoebox matches his pajamas perfectly?
I sure hope you wanna play along. Here's how:

• Create a layout based on the sketch using My Little Shoebox products.
• Post your layout to your blog or favorite gallery and link back to this post at the MLS blog.
• Upload your layout to our My Little Shoebox gallery at our Facebook page.
• Leave us a comment below with the link to your layout.

You have until midnight Pacific time on February 3rd to post your link to this post. Can't see what you do with the sketch!

6 comments:

hilde janbroers said...

love your layout aphra!

Kristina said...

Adorable layout Aphra! I wish I could wear jammas every day too!

Kim said...

Love you layout! What a Cutie:)
~Kim

Michelle said...

Ok... so I don't own any MLS.. but I did use your sketch!!! :D It will go in my reveal of my Little Man kit at Scrapbook Daisies!! ;)

Michelle said...

Oh and forgot to say.. LOVE your page!! SO SO cute!! That paper matches his jammies perfectly!!!

Tanya Tahir said...

such a gorgeous layout, Aphra!