Thursday, January 20, 2011

Rik Rak Rosette

Hi friends. Glad you've come by today. I have another flower tutorial for ya. It's a double layered yo-yo with a rik rak rosette center. You can find it at the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog. Here's a little peek.



And what post would be complete with just a tutorial tease, right? Yeah, I wouldn't do that to ya. So, here is my card that I plopped that sweet little ribbon flower on.

Make A Wish



For my card, I used Imaginisce's princess line Enchanted. So sweet. Lots of pink and blue. Just perfect for my ribbon. And, I used this new tool from Imaginisce.




Why, yes, that IS a pink cordless glue gun! It's the I-Bond and I LOVE it. You'll be seeing it more often. Be sure to check the Imaginisce blog frequently because they are always giving away goodies!

9 comments:

Melissa said...

Love the flower and the card! Ooooo...I need a cordless glue gun! Pink would just be a bonus!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

Tabitha said...

Love flower. I so want that paper line so bad. Need to find someone local who carries it. TFS

Michelle said...

LOVE that flower!!! That card is really sweet!! I am loving all of my new Imaginisce tools!! My I-bond is going to be my best friend this weekend for my project I will be making.

Kim said...

Love the flower! Great Card!
~Kim

hilde janbroers said...

that rosette is amazing!! love it!

PatrĂ­cia Fernandes said...

nothing but beautifull the flower.

Judith said...

Love your flower. Adre the colour x

Rhonda V. said...

I *love* this flower Aphra!

You did an amazing job with the ribbon and I love your card with that Enchanted line!!!

Sandi Cl~ said...

Ooooooh, love that flower! Awesome card and the flower loks great on there!