Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Scrappiest of Celebrations

Liz Chidester's sketch site The Scrappiest is celebrating its 100th Sketch-a-versary this week. Woo hooo!!! Extra sketches, prizes, and tons of inspiration. I was thrilled to bits when Liz asked me to guest design with one of this week's extra sketches. Sooo fun. Here's the sketch and my take.



Makes My Heart Soar





I would just like to take this opportunity to thank October Afternoon for creating that little red-headed boy cardstock sticker. How thoughtful of them, hun? Doesn't he look remarkably like my little Ethan? Just sayin'.

Hope you're feeling inspired to create with Liz's fabulous sketch. If so, be sure to link it up over HERE at The Scrappiest and you will be eligible to win a beautiful kit from Memorable Seasons.

Hope you have a happy, scrappy day!

14 comments:

Laurel said...

Such a fabulous layout!

Kristina said...

Great layout Aphra! Love that paper and the die cuts are too cute!

Kelly Sas said...

Aphra your projects are always so creative with your color choices and embellies.

Kim said...

Love this page! Super Cute:)
~Kim

Vivian said...

So cute, Aphra!!!

mustangkayla said...

What a cute layout! I love how you layered everything!

Jennifer Moore said...

Oh my goodness! This is just the cutest ever! :) This collection was totally made for those adorable pics. I love it!

Michelle said...

Oh my!!! This is just so utterly cute!!! Yes, this line was made for your photos!! Great page!!

hilde janbroers said...

love your layout!!! so fun!

Colleen said...

Love this! So much fab layering!!

Judith said...

You just gotta love OA and what a fab LO love you pictures and the 'made just for you' die cuts Fab x

joeygirl86 said...

This is amazing! I love all the details, awesome job! So glad I found your site!

Sarah Mullanix said...

I love this, it's just full of cute pics and fun embellishments!! :)

Nicolle Kramer said...

What an adorable LO!! Love all the fun bright colors.:)

nicolle@nicollelovesscrapbooking.com