Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday Market on Sunday

Happy Sunday to you scrappers! I have a few My Little Shoebox projects to share today. Mind you, they aren't from the new releases. Not yet anyway. Those will be coming soon. These are with the Sunday Market line. So fresh and springy.


2011 Desk Calendar

The covers are 5" x 7" pieces of chipboard covered with paper and then embellished with paper strips and tags. Very simple.


Each month has a decorated month page and a plain calendar that I created in Microsoft Word. I created a 7 row, 6 column chart and printed it on white cardstock twelve times and then put a mini sticker for the first and last day of each month. Easy, easy.

Thank You Card



I'm just a little in love with doilies these days. I want to put them on all my projects. For these cards, though, I think they really do work. Especially since they just beg to be layered, which I also love.
Happy Day Card



Another doilie? Why, yes, it is. But what I really want to point out is the embossed flowers. Hate to admit this to you, but since you are my friend, I will fess up. This is the FIRST ever time that I have embossed. I have a ginormous bottle of embossing powder that I got a couple of years ago and have just now broken the seal on. But I can tell I'll be playing with that technique again because I just love the subtle texture it adds. Eeek! Fun.

Thanks for popping in today! I'll be back tomorrow with a fun little card for The Kraft Outlet.

4 comments:

Denise said...

Your MLS projects are GORGEOUS!!! Love the desk calendar.

Michelle said...

These are all so fun!!! Love the embossing on the card! A secret for you.. I don't own any!!! :o Nope! Not a single embossing powder!

Kris said...

Oh these are ADORABLE!

Auntie Ang said...

Love the cute banner the colors are so cute what a fun decoration