Friday, January 21, 2011

A Whole Lot of Sneakin' Goin' On

That's right. My Little Shoebox has been showing sneak peeks of their new Winter lines. And oh me oh my, they are fabulous! Here's what they've shown so far.


Home Tweet Home



Sew Cute



Oasis


Farmer's Market

Garden Party

Super cute, right? I am so very excited to get to play with all of these amazing lines. The last line will be shown tomorrow. And there will be GIVEAWAYS. So pop over to the My Little Shoebox blog and leave some love to be eligible to win these collections before they are even available for purchase. Good luck!

3 comments:

Melissa D. said...

I am so envious that you get to play with these new lines. They are truly wonderful! I have been playing along on their blog and hope to get lucky! I think I "need" them all! Thanks for the sneak peek as well!

Gordon said...

What fun. And how uplifting during the dark months. Something to look forward to.

Nicole Nowosad said...

super cute peeksQ!!