Saturday, February 19, 2011

A Couple of Snail Cards

I'm back today with two more My Little Shoebox Green projects, a couple of snail cards. The papers and embellishments practically scrap themselves. I did, however, have to come up with my sentiments, which crack me up.

What's Up Slug?

Live Slow

Again, I love to layer the die cuts, stickers, and alphas. But did you notice the stamps? Woot woot!!! I get really excited when I'm able to add in the stamps because that is not my strength. But I just love how they look on the teeny tiny tag hanging off the button. Oh, and that twine . . . divine!
That's all for today friends. Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

mustangkayla said...

Super cute card! Love the layering and the twine!

Berenice R. said...

Super cute card! Thanks for sharing :)

Caroline said...

I love this! Cuteee

Stephanie said...

I love these little cards!!!! Snails are the cutest!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, my goodness! Who knew snails could be SO cute? And what adorable sentiments you came up with. Totally makes me smile!