Sunday, February 6, 2011

Croppin' on the Red

Just wanted to let all you ladies in the Central Louisiana area know that I'll be teaching at class at Croppin' on the Red next weekend at Kees Park. The crop is from Thursday, February 10th at 4 pm through Saturday, February 12th at midnight. My Cupcake Love double layout class will be on Saturday (exact time to be announced). Here are some sneaks:








There are still some spots left for the crop. You can find all the details HERE. And if you'd like to join me for the class, the cost is $20 and you can sign up with me at the crop. AND . . . as an added bonus . . . my friend Frances will be teaching a single page layout with more Cupcake Love papers and embellies. What a deal!!!

Hope to see you there!

5 comments:

hilde janbroers said...

looks so colorful! love it!

Michelle said...

Such fun colors!!! You HAVE to share the finished product after your class!!! :) Those of us that don't live close enough to go would love to see!!! ;)

Heather Landry said...

I wish I were closer! I am loving those bright colors. =0)

GreenScrap said...

Beautiful!!! Love the Colors!! Adore the elements!! TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, how fun! Your class sounds awesome, and I'm loving the peeks. :)