Monday, February 21, 2011

So Berrylicious

All week long Imaginisce is celebrating the release of a super sweet new line, Berrylicious. I LOVE this one. Super cute images. Bright, bold colors. A variety of fun patterns. You will find that it is such a versatile line. Here, have a look.


Today, you can find a ton of layout inspiration at the Imaginisce blog. Here's what I came up with.

Squeeze Me

My little cutie patootie loves to pick oranges at his MawMaw's house. He peels and eats at least two or three and then brings home about a dozen every time we go. I just had to create a layout of that sweet memory.

My friend and fellow designer Melinda Spinks creates the best fuzzy brads using washcloths, or facewashers as she says, so I thought I'd give it a go. For the center of my sun, I cut up an old baby washcloth. I love the texture it adds. And how sweet are those little bumble bee die cuts. I added a little hot rock bling trail with my i-Rock. Cute!

Don't you just love that big 'ole title die cut? Those are new this season. They make adding a coordinating title so easy. I just used a little foam adhesive to pop it up and some more jewel rocks to dress it up.

You have got to go check out all the other designers' layouts over at the Imaginisce blog HERE. Leave a little comment and you could win the ENTIRE Berrylicious collection. Wowee . . . now that's a prize. Toodles!

7 comments:

Sherri Thompson said...

Aphra, this layout is so sweet-I love the Berrylicious line! What a fabulus idea to cover the brad with a baby washcloth, too! Such subtlt, soft texture-it's the perfect touch! thanks so much for sharing!

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

Aphra, this layout is one of my favorites of the release party! I just love your work!!! Also on another note, I misplaced your friend's email address that you sent to me... can you resend please, I want to contact her about guest designing at TKJ. Thanks!!

Michelle said...

This is just so darling!!! I love the "facewasher" brads too!!! ;)

Audrey Pettit said...

How very adorable, Aphra! Those photos are so precious. What a great memory to capture, for sure. And I adore all the bright happiness on this page. Cute, cute washcloth covered brad, and adorable bumble bee. And how sweet are those new die cut titles? Perfect-O!

hilde janbroers said...

love this collection! It's so bright, happy and fun!!
Love your layout as well.

Melinda Spinks said...

Love the little story behind the layout Aphra, what a cute little man eating all those oranges.
And as for that furry little brad... you've gone one step up on me and blinged it out 'brilliant'. :)
Love the entire layout!

Pamk said...

love that line and what a fantastic layout. That little one is a cutie.