Wednesday, February 23, 2011

So, So Excited

So excited to be joining the Design Team over at The ScrapRoom. Each month I'll get to create layouts with their Flavors of the Month kit, which includes four trendy paper lines and coordinating embellishments. All my CHA favorites are on the line-up, and that makes me a pretty happy scrappy chick.

Plus, I'll get to hang out with the other fabulous designers and all the amazing ladies in the forum. And what an active forum it is. Challenges, chit chat, inspiration! {You'd love it!}

However, I think the most exciting part is that The ScrapRoom was the first online scrapbook forum that I joined waayyy back in 2007. All the sweet comments that I got when I uploaded my layouts into their forum gave me the courage to try out for my very first design team. Awww . . . sweet, hun? So, you can see why I am so very thrilled and honored to be joining this team. Thanks, Tammy, for having me!

You can see the announcement of the new design team at ScrapRoom's newly decorated blog HERE. And you will want to follow along because my bestest friend Frances will be posting TONS of inspiration each week. And there might even be a couple of prizes. Just sayin'!

8 comments:

The Autocrat: Haley said...

Congrats!

Melinda Spinks said...

WOW, congratulations Aphra, thrilled for you. That list is sure getting longer. :)

Michelle said...

This is SO SO exciting!!!! I am so happy for you!!!!

Yara said...

Congrats!!! So happy to see your fabulous work at TSR!

Shawnna Samples said...

Congrats :)
Can't wait to see all your lovely designs :)

mustangkayla said...

A huge congrats to you! How exciting! And how cool that it is the first forum/board you joined! :-)

Jennifer Moore said...

Aphra, I am just thrilled that you will be on the team with us! I have always been a big fan of yours...ever since our days on Julie's DT together at 52 sketches. :) Welcome aboard!!!

Tracy said...

WOW!! Congrats, Aphra ... have fun!!!

Love, Tracy G