Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Whimsies, Ribbon, and a Sketch

Hi there! Just popping in quickly to share a couple of boy layouts and a sketch challenge. Woo hooo!!! Fun, eh?

Honk, Honk



How fun is that orange and white circus dots ribbon? I LOVE to use a strip of this bright ribbon on a layout. You can find it HERE at Really Reasonable Ribbon.




The bright reds and blues of these fun My Little Bit of Whimsy Buttons are a perfect match for Echo Park's Little Boy line. I used a Blue Textured Cloud Button, a Small Red Button, and a Blue Star Button. Too cute!


Fall







On this one, I added a burgundy Mushroom Button and a Brown Flower Button to my leaf clusters. I really like how they accented my Fall theme.
So, ready for a challenge (and a chance to win a Whimsy Sampler Pack)? Well, all you have to do is complete a layout with this sketch.



Leave a comment HERE with a link to your layout by Sunday night and Stephanie will choose a winner. Can't wait to see what you create!

6 comments:

hilde janbroers said...

love it all!!

Jennifer Moore said...

Girl, you are so awesome! And that sketch? LOVE IT! :)

The Autocrat: Haley said...

Oh those are so cute! Do you scan in your layouts or do you take a picture of them?

Kristina said...

Both layouts are fabulous!

Nancy Damiano said...

Love the little boy layout - beautiful! You've inspired me to pull out my Echo Park.

mustangkayla said...

That first layout is so darn cute! So bright and cheery! LOVE the design on the second one! LOVE those leaves!