Thursday, March 17, 2011

Leaping Leprachauns Treat Bags

Top of the morning to ya, friends! As luck would have it, I have a fun little St. Patty's Day project to share with you today. This one combines some of my favorite things--Jillibean Soup papers and embellies, Kraft Outlet coffee bags, and my Cricut Expression.

St Patrick's Day Treat Bags

I altered these kraft coffee bags (available HERE at Kraft Outlet) for my two boys. At dinnertime, I will put them at their place as a sweet treat for St. Patrick's Day. Inside, there is a mini Sprite, two green fruit roll ups, and a green package of Trident gum.

Leaping Leprachauns! Isn't that little guy cute? LOL He was cut at 4" from the Simply Charmed Cricut cartridge. And the Jillibean Soup papers provided the perfect color palette. The blue and white dotted piece and the striped piece are both from the Egg Drop Soup line; the orange is a Soup Staples; and the green is from the Pasta Fagioli line. Isn't it great how they all coordinate? To finish it off, I used a circle journaling sprout and a corrugated alpha.

For a tutorial on this fun project, you can pop on over to the Kraft Journal blog HERE.

Have a great day! Hope there's a pot of gold at the end of your rainbow.

8 comments:

Lori Allred said...

Aphra...you are a good mom! Darling treat bags and I hope you quickly collect them from your kids after they've emptied them out...then you can send them to a friend (wink).

Gabi Alberti said...

WoW!! I loved the bags!! They are very beautiful!! :)

The Autocrat: Haley said...

Ack! Those are soooo stinkin' cute!!

Court said...

Oh goodness! These are just darling!!!

joeygirl86 said...

Super cute!!!!

Diana Waite said...

i was cheering for you when I saw these on the Jillibean soup blog--DARLING!!

Kristine Berc said...

How ADORABLE!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

I just absolutely adore these, Aphra! Those leprechauns are just too, too stinkin' cute!!