Friday, March 18, 2011

Mini Notepad Tutorial

Hiya friends! Happy Friday to ya. I just wanted to share this cute little notepad that I made with my March ScrapRoom kit. All I needed was the Echo Park For the Record papers and Sticker Sheet and a couple of items from my stash.


For a step by step tutorial to create this little notepad, hop on over to The ScrapRoom Blog HERE. And while you're there, you can check out more design team inspiration. There are posts going up just about every day of the week. Such fun!

AND . . . if you haven't already submitted a layout to the sketch challenge, you still have time to link your layout and have a chance at a $5 gift certificate. Good luck!

Toodles!

7 comments:

Glynis said...

So cute!! Love the ruffled edge! This line is so versatile :O)

mustangkayla said...

How fun! The notebook came out great!

Kristine Berc said...

This is really cute! I want to make some for gifts. Thanks for the inspiration :)

Gabi Alberti said...

This is really really cute! I loooved!! :)

Audrey Pettit said...

This is really adorable, Aphra! Super cute papers and colors. Love the ruffled trim on the cover and the fun hot air balloon, too. :)

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

This is totally adorable Aphra! I LOVE the colors you used and those ribbons... everything makes me SWOOOONNNNNNN. :-)

Nadhrah Maidin said...

i love this paper collections and love what u did here. Interesting!