Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My Little Science Guy

My son completed his first science experiment this past October. He chose Bill Nie the Science Guy's Dr. Pepper Geyser. The chemical reaction from dropping Mentos into a 2-liter of Dr. Pepper created a huge geyser. Super fun! And I just LOVED the photos that I took. I couldn't wait to create a layout using Jillibean Soup's Atomic Soup line. It was a perfect match!

Testing His Hypothesis


Goodness gracious! How cute are these lines, hun? I especially love the one with Periodic Table on it. I cut out little chunks of it so I could spread it out across my page. And the blue and green color scheme is one of my favorites as well.

I love the big impact that these corrugated alphas give to a layout, especially when I am able to mix in some smaller alphas as well. These little tiny ones are from two different Jillibean Soup sticker sheets. Too cute!

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you'll come back tomorrow. I have a little tutorial to share. Toodles!

9 comments:

Jennifer Moore said...

What a perfect use of this line! I love it! :)

Melissa D. said...

I don't think that you could have chosen better papers for these pictures! This is just perfect!

Cynthia B. said...

Great use of the Jillibean papers!

Michelle said...

This is so fun!!! The perfect papers for your photos for sure!!! I love the pic of him on the right page!! What a little ham!!!

Deanna said...

ooo! love love! What a great experiment, and of course a great excuse to use some Jillibean! :)

Melissa said...

What a fantastic layout! Love science fair projects and seeing what the kids come up with!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

This is my first time here at your blog and I'd just like to say I'm suitably impressed - so inspirational. As for this layout, I'm always in awe of anyone who does a double pager and this is fabulous. I've got to get me some of that Jillibean Soup range, thanks for adding to my paper addiction.
Sandie

Cin Cin said...

You nailed this!! I so NEED this line!! :) ((HUGS))

Audrey Pettit said...

So, so, so cute!! I love everything about this, Aphra! Way to rock this Jillibean line. :)