Monday, March 21, 2011

Oh, Baby, It's Spring at Kraft Outlet

Hiya peeps! Hope you're week is starting out well. Mine is. Sunshine and warm weather. Woo hoo!!! Spring has finally sprung. Which brings me to this week's prompt over at The Kraft Outlet--Oh, Baby, It's Spring. We are creating with kraft, and here is what I made.

Altered Journal



These journals from Kraft Outlet are so nice. Plenty of room to jot, doodle, record, or whatever your little heart desiers. I covered mine with Bella Boulevard paper and embellishments, a Jillibean Soup corrugated button, a Kraft Outlet bottlecap, and some jute. Quick, easy, and cute. Ahhh, yeah!
You should definitely go to The Kraft Journal and check out the rest of the designers' takes on this week's challenge. VERY inspiring. Have a good one!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Your papers are so fun and bright and cheery Aphra. Awesome job decorating your journal. They are wonderful!

Kristina said...

This is so fun Aphra, I really do love all of the bright colors!

Christine said...

This is awesome Aphra! I am planning to link to it on Practical Scrappers as a favorite find this week!

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

I adore this project Aphra..the fun colors make me so happy! :-)