Wednesday, March 9, 2011

ScrapRoom Sketch Challenge

This month's ScrapRoom sketch is up, and it is a good one. You can see it right HERE. Before you rush on over there, let me show you my take on it.

Stirrin Up a Mess





Those pictures have been on my scrappy wait list for two years now. The right paper just never came along, but this line -- Hopscotch by Basic Grey -- just worked for me. And Frances's sketch really helped, too. I LOVE it when that happens. *sigh*
Anyhoo, hope you're inspired to play along. You could win a $5 gift certificate to the TSR Store. Woo hooo!!! Happy Scrappin'!

2 comments:

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

What a fun and adorable layout...and what a cutie-pie too!!

Jennifer Moore said...

What an adorable layout. This must be the cutie you made the treat topper bags for. The tutorial was great.