Friday, April 15, 2011

Chick Basket Tutorial

Hi there friends! Today is my turn to post a tutorial over at The Kraft Journal blog. Since it's Baskets, Bunnies, and Babies Week, I created a sweet little basket filled with Easter treats.
Chick Basket




Pretty stinkin cute, right? Well, it's super easy, too. It only takes a few minutes and ONE sheet of paper. You can find the tutorial right HERE at The Kraft Journal. And while you're there, take a look at this week's challenge. You could win a $20 gift certificate to The Kraft Outlet, an awesome online store for all your krafty needs.


Have a great day!

5 comments:

mustangkayla said...

Too stinkin' cute! Just adorable!

Kristine Berc said...

This is absolutely adorable and you've inspired me to try to create one for my daughter for Easter. Thank you, Aphra!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Super adorable. Love the buttons. :)

Stephanie Buice said...

Wow! I am so glad you joined my bolg that's how I found yours. I can't believe I've been missing out on all your goodies. Very creative.

Kristine Berc said...

Just wanted to thank you again for the inspiration. I made two of these baskets (a bit larger) for a friend's kids, and the baskets were a big hit at the party! They're on my blog if you would like to see :)