Monday, April 18, 2011

Kraft Journal Easter Challenge

Happy Monday friends! Monday is challenge day at The Kraft Journal. And since it's the Monday before Peter Cottontail delivers yummy treats to our little ones, the challenge this week is to use kraft (or any other supply from The Kraft Outlet) on an Easter project.

For my project, I made some Carrot Cone Treat Holders. I saw these a couple of years ago HERE at Jana Eubank's blog (she even posted a tutorial). I was reminded of them when I saw THIS post last week at the Bo Bunny blog. Too cute!!! Here are mine.


Carrot Cone Treat Holders



Supplies--Patterned Paper: Jillibean Soup; Decorative Tape: 7 Gypsies; Tag: Kraft Outlet; Olive Grosgrain: May Arts; Bakers Twine: Divine Twine; Alpha Stickers: Jillibean Soup; Eyelet: American Crafts.

My two boys are going to LOVE finding these on their plates Easter Eve. I filled them up with a couple of miniature chocolates for that night's dessert.

You can find the lovely Moss Green Solid Grosgrain ribbon and Orange Baker's Twine at Really Reasonable Ribbon. You will LOVE the selection of ribbon that Bonnie keeps on hand. She also offers up a monthly ribbon club assortment that is automatically shipped out each month. And, best of all, her prices are fabulous! Be sure to tell them that Aphra sent you.

Be sure to head on over to The Kraft Journal blog HERE so you can see the rest of the team's awesome Easter projects and find out all the details on linking up your project. Alright, then, hop along.


Toodles.

6 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

These are so adorable, Aphra! Such a fabulous treat container. Totally makes me smile. Love the bright and happy paper you used, and what a genius use for the decorative tape. Brilliant! Awesome, awesome job!

Tracy said...

Too cute! You used the perfect papers. Great carrot colors and a fabulous project Aphra!

Audrey Pettit said...

Just read your comment on my blog, Aphra, and I'm totally laughing! I guess it just means that great minds think alike, huh? ;)

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

I love this project Aphra...so cute... gotta check out that tutorial for sure!!

Suzanne said...

Such a fabulous Easter project! So cute!

Stephanie Buice said...

OMGoodness! This is so stinkin' adorable, great idea!