Thursday, April 7, 2011

Pastels, Pearls, and Silk

It's Wedding Week at Really Reasonable Ribbon. So far we've had gorgeous cards, favors, and gifts for the bride. For my project, I created a Bridal Shower or Wedding Card using soft colors, pretty pearls, and silk ribbon.

I used my Cricut Wedding Solutions cartridge to cut my layered heart and my Sentimentals cartridge to cut the For You sentiment. I just love how elegant these images were, just perfect for a wedding card. And for my background, I used my Cuttlebug Seeing Spots Folder to emboss a sheet of Bazzill Bling Cream Cardstock. It added just the right amount of texture.



This luxurious Ivory Silk Ribbon is 1 1/4" wide and adds such a glamorous look to any project. You can find seventeen different colors of solid silk right HERE in the Reasonable Ribbon Store. Another lovely addition to this card are the Kaiser Kraft Adhesive Backed Pearls. One package contains 50 pearls in several sizes. You can find them HERE in the store.

Thanks for stopping by today! And I hope you are inspired by all of our wedding projects this week. See you next week, Aphra.

4 comments:

Melinda Spinks said...

Let me be the first to say... simply beautiful! Aphra, this card is just divine and I love way you've incorporated the two different Cricut cartridges yet it all blends as though it was from one. The ribbon most certainly completes the perfect picture.

Mrs. Lynette said...

Your work is so elegant. I enjoy seeing what you are up to. Great to meet you at Create 365. Hope to see more of you "North La" girls. God Bless!

Carol said...

Beautiful and elegant! Thank you for sharing

JustYolie said...

Gorgeous card, love the large bow and the touch of pearls. :)