Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Piece It Together With Imaginisce

This month's challenge at Imaginisce is all about paper piecing. You can hand draw and cut out your paper, cut out and piece stamped images, or use your Cricut. However you do it, just be creative! Here's my take.

Spring Tag




I cut my dragonfly with my Cricut Expression Live Simply cartridge, a transparency, and Imaginisce's Garden Party collection. And then to add even more texture and interest, I used a variety of border punches on strips of patterned paper and then layered them on my tag. And finally, I cut the word Spring with my Cricut Expression Create a Critter cartridge. Add some i-Rock crystals and it's done! We'd love for you to join our challenge. It's really quite easy. Create at least one paper pieced element on your project and use at least 75% Imaginisce products. Link your project to THIS POST by April 25th and you may just win yourself an i-Top package valued at $75 (or an entire collection if you already have that tool).


Good luck to ya! Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Love the dragonfly!!

http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com

mustangkayla said...

Adorable work! The dragonfly is adorable!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Beautiful!!!!! Love it.