Monday, April 4, 2011

Spring Cleaning at Kraft Journal

Hi there krafty friends! I am popping in real quick today to share a card that I created for Kraft Journal's Spring Cleaning Challenge.
Welcome Spring Card



To create the butterflies, I punched through the kraft cardstock and then backed it with a scrap of pattterned paper. Then, I added a tied button. LOVE it!



And this gorgeous blue ribbon is from this month's Really Reasonable Ribbon Monthly Ribbon Club. And it is just one of the EIGHT fabulous ribbons that come in the pack. All so springy and gorgeous.


I hope you'll join us with this week's challenge. Be sure to link up your project by Sunday, so you qualify for this month's drawing! See you soon!

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Great spring card! Love that ribbon

http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com

airing cupboard crafts said...

Your card is stunning I love it. I have added your blog to my sidebar I hope you don't mind x x

Michelle said...

Cute card, Chickie!!! I like the ribbon tied around it! Might have to "lift" this one!! ;)

Tracy said...

This is adorable Aphra. Love the punch through idea. :-)

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

This is an absolutely adorable card Aphra...love the ribbon as a finishing touch...so sweet!