Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Happy Camper Release

Soooo excited to share Imaginisce's newest release with you:  Happy Camper!  Such fabulous colors.  And the critters are too cute.  Whether you are wanting to scrap outdoor photos or not, you will LOVE this new line.  All week at the Imaginisce blog, we'll be sharing lots of cards, layouts, and projects with you.  Here's my first layout.

Tree Hugger






There are so many different patterns available in this line.  LOVE that!  I wanted to use several of them without making my layout too busy, so I cut small strips.

I really love  how well the Imaginisce papers coordinate with my Cricut cartridges.  For this layout, I used the Create A Critter, Hoot 'n' Holler, and Plantin Schoolbook cartridges.  And, as promised at the Imaginisce blog, I thought I'd share the cuts with you.

Owl from Create A Critter:  @ 2" in kraft; Layer 1 @ 2" in light blue; Layer 2 @ 2" in turquoise; Layer 3 @ 2" in gold. 

Tree Branch from Hoot 'n' Holler:  in kraft @ 3"; Layer in green patterned paper @ 3".

Plantin Schoolbook:  Letters t, r, e, e at 2.25" in dark blue with kraft shadows.

Thanks for stopping by today!  I'll be back tomorrow with another layout and a project using Happy Camper.

18 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Very cute:) http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

Very cute layout!!! :-)

Scrappin Hard said...

Super Cute LO, Love your style!!

mustangkayla said...

Absolutely ADORABLE! Just as cute as can be. LOVE the cricut shapes!

jennyevans said...

So adorable... I love this lo!

alwayscharlie said...

I love it! It's so cute!

Kelly Massman said...

How cute! I love that little owl, too!!!

P.S. I wanted to make sure you got my email?? :-) I'm really excited to get my code!!!

~Christina~ said...

So stinkin' cute!!!!

Wendy said...

Catchy title! Love the layout.

Michelle said...

This is so darn cute, Aphra!! I love all the cricut cuts too!!!

Lilygirl said...

Super cute LO!! Thank you for sharing that. I love the paper line!!

Brenda said...

I love your layouts - very cute!

A splash here and there said...

Love your LO! That boy is cute too! Thanks for sharing!

Got2BCrafting said...

What an awesome LO!! I love how well the Imaginisce products and the Cricut go together. :)
Lori

Kim said...

So sweet!

chignon said...

Wonderful LO! I can't wait to get my hands on some of the new Happy Camper paper!

Di's Crafty Flair said...

Love this design line. Love your project you shared on the Cricut Circle blog, so inspirational. Thanks for sharing.

craftaholic said...

Love the little owl and the paper is awesome! I came from the circle blog and your project over there is very nice as well!!

http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
Rexann♥