Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I LOVE Imaginisce's NEW Roly Rosies

Hi friends! I have a share today using Imaginisce's new Roly Rosies. They will be available soon, and I am thinking you might just want to have them. To show off a variety of colors, shapes, and patterns, I created this heart frame.







Ahhh, aren't those paper flowers lovely? If you'd like to see more projects created with these beauties, pop on over HERE to the Imaginisce blog. Be sure to comment on all of this week's posts for your chance to win some new flowers for yourself.

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

Wow! This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! TFS! :-)

Kristal said...

BEAUTIFUL!!

Jenn K said...

This is AMAZING!! Love all the colors and those flowers are delightful!

mustangkayla said...

Such a pretty project! LOVE those flowers!

Kim said...

This is Stunning Aphra!!!!! You go Girl!!!!!!!!

Tammy E. said...

I'm not sure if gorgeous does this justice. Stunning, maybe. I just can't find the right word. I love it!

Carol said...

Stunning piece Aphra! I love everything about this project, something fabulous for your wall.