Monday, May 30, 2011

OK, One MORE Pink Ninjas Project

I'm still working with the Pink Ninjas Addicts May kit and still loving it.  [And I'm not finished yet . . . still have one, maybe two, projects up my sleeve.]  Today, I have a masculine layout created with some not-so-masculine papers and embellihsments.  LOVE when I can do that.

His Silly Side


First off, I just have to say how excited I am to have captured my husband's personality in these pictures.  He doesn't really like to have his picture taken, so I usually get a quick smile and that's it.  But on this day at the park, he was willing to play a little.  Too cute!

Also, I wanted to mention that this layout is based on Sketch #155 at Creative Scrappers.  If you are a sketch fan, then you definitely don't want to miss the weekly sketch challenges at this site.  Not to mention, there are some great prizes given away each month. 



So, do you see what I mean about a masculine layout with not-so-masculine supplies?  But when I looked at these sweet photos of my hubby, I saw the grey baseball hat and the green shirt coordinating wonderfully with the papers from Crate Ppaer and Glitz.  LOVE how it came together!

Thanks for popping over today!  I'm spending my Memorial Day with my two boys and my scrapbook table.  Hope yours is just as wonderful!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh this is so pretty!!! (shhh... don't tell Jeff that!!! LOL) Seriously, LOVE the expression on his face in that one photo!! Too funny!!! It is such a great page, Aphra!!!

Kelly Massman said...

too cute!

Tammy E. said...

This is so cute. Love the colors, the butterflies, and the squares of papers.

June Houck said...

Aphra, I love how this came together too! I would not have thought some not-so-masculine papers could make a terrific guy LO. Great inspiration!

Diane said...

So cute! That ribbon is yummy:)