Monday, May 16, 2011

Pink Ninjas Guest

This month I'm guest designing at such a fun kit company, Pink Ninjas Addicts!  Ninja Masters Ally and Nely put together some rocking kits with unique embellishments.  I got to work with this month's Scarlet Begonias, full of Crate Paper and Sassafras and Glitz papers and a slew of fabulous embellies.  Here's my first project.

At Three


My layout is based on a Creative Scrappers Sketch #152 that I designed.  There were so many wonderful patterned papers to choose from in this kit.  Everything from soft and feminine to bold and funky.  I thought these papers complemented my photo well.


Eeek!  These new KI Puffies butterflies are precious!  LOVE them.  I even used the fun graph patterned packaging for my circles.

 

The finishing touch for my layout was my title box.  In this kit you get a full sheet of Hambly transparent frames.  Gorgeous!  For my @, I used a black Sharpie to color the yellow vinyl Thickers that came in the kit.  Easy.  Doesn't it look good with the wooden bingo marker? 

You can see more inspiration using the Pink Ninja Addicts May kit at their blog right HERE. Hope you'll stop by!

5 comments:

hilde janbroers said...

beautiful layout!!

allyson joy said...

love this layout miss Aphra,,, I knew you would rock this kit!!! so fun,, thank you again for being our guest designer,, I love your work!!!
{xoxo}

Michelle said...

Super cute!! Yes, that kit is perfect with that photo!!!

Cynthia B. said...

LOVE this page - the colors, the design, and of course the cute picture! I think I'm going to lift those paper strips and butterflies with circles - so cute! TFS!

Kim said...

Love this page! All the elements are great and the little guy is too:)
~Kim