Friday, May 6, 2011

Scrapping Your Boys Rule #526

This month's kit at The ScrapRoom includes some Girls' Paperie Jubilee papers and embellishments. The colors were just perfect for scrapping the last of my Easter pics from 2010. And according to Scrapping Your Boys Rule #526, you can use pastels and florals when scrapping Easter pictures. Phew! Lucky for me, hun?


Easter Treat Baskets









You can see more of this month's kit (and the rest of the DTs amazing projects) HERE at The ScrapRoom. And be sure to pop over to the blog because we're having a month-long PAR-tay in celebration of National Scrapbooking Day. Hope to see you there!

3 comments:

Melinda Spinks said...

Rule 526 are you kidding me? What are all the other 525 rules? LOL! Aphra this is just wonderful and great pics o the boys. I love how you've used the stick pins for the flag poles. Too cute!

Michelle said...

I was wondering the same thing as Melinda! LOL I love this!! I love that paper and the flag poles. You know, I just used that plaid paper to help my neighbor make baby shower invites!! I need to go get some more for my own pages!! :)

Melanie said...

I'm grateful for this rule! Or a lot of scrapping goodies wouldn't work for me :)