Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Guesting at Jillibean Soup This Month

I am soooooo excited to be guest designing at Jillibean Soup this month!  I got to work with Watermelon Gazpacho and Blossom Soup, both just perfect for some summer scrapping.  My first project went up on the blog today.  Yayyy!!!

Gulf Shores



How cute are those little bathing suits?  Eeek!!!  And those Journaling Sprouts make me super scrap-happy too.  Anyhoo, if you want to see some close ups, pop over to the Jillibean Blog HERE.

Have a good one!  

5 comments:

Julie Bonner said...

Love this Aphra - great page!!!

Michelle said...

This is so stinking cute!!!! I love it!!! You are right.. those swimsuits are so fun!! Your photo just pops with this paper!!

amberhelga said...

omg! u did such a wonderful job !

Kristine Berc said...

Congratulations! That's fantastic. You totally deserve it.

Melanie said...

So very cute!!! Congrats on being a guest designer!