Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day


My kids are blessed with an amazing dad.  He plays with them and makes them laugh, but also disciplines them when they "act like monkeys."  He will get up with them in the middle of the night when they can't sleep or at the crack of dawn when they are ready for the day.  He will go to their doctor's and dentist's appointments.  He even lets them run errands with him.  And he works really hard so that we can enjoy vacations at the beach every summer.  Like I said, we are pretty blessed!  So I just wanted to leave him a little tribute here on the blog.  We love you!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Aww.. this is such a fun photo of your family!! I hope you are enjoying your time at the beach!! I can't wait to see this years pics!! Hope the weather stays nice for you!