Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Happy Harvest Release Week

Have you been over to Imaginisce's blog this week?  Well, if you have, you saw Happy Harvest, their fabulous new Fall line.  LOVE the warm colors and cute critters on this one.  Here's one of my projects on the blog today.

I {Heart} Fall Mini Album











I followed a pretty simple formula for this 6" x 6" mini album.  Each page has a 2" and a 4" block of paper with a smaller strip to cover the seam.  Then I added some photo mats, die cuts, and sticker stackers.  And the finishing touch was some Stickles and an assortment of i-Rock crystals and studs.  Now, I have a sweet little mini album just ready for my Fall photos.  You know, in like 6 months when the weather around here finally cools down a bit.  LOL

You can see two more of my Happy Harvest projects HERE at the Imaginisce blog.  And, if you leave a comment, you will be eligible to win the entire collection.  Woo hooo!!! 

8 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

This is just adorable! My new favorite from Imaginisce, too!

Michelle said...

This is really really cute!!! Such a great design!!! You know... I have plenty of fall photos I could share with you!! LOL (J/K)

bakscrap said...

Super cute mini!

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

This is WONDERFUL! I absolutely LOVE it! :-)

Auntie Em said...

Your mini album is such a sweet way to keep those special autumn photos all together! 6x6 and 8x8 are so fun and easy to create. Love your pretty embellishments on each page!
Thanks for sharing! :)

Robyn Schaub said...

Fabulous mini, Aphra!! And a great way to use those die-cuts!

Alicat said...

Just recently started blogging...love your style....

Visit my blog to receive the Irresistibly Sweet Award at
http://www.scrappingwithalicat.blogspot.com/

Kerri said...

Absolutely adorable! I LOVe everything about Fall and always have a ton of photos from that season!!!