Saturday, June 18, 2011

Hello June

Ahhhh . . . June.  For my family, this usually means vacation.  My favorite time of year.  Here's my cute guys all packed and ready to hit the road.

And here are my boys ready to dive into the Gulf.

And here's what they plan to do all day.



And while my boys frolic in the water's edge, my hubby and I are doing this.


After seven days of sons, sand, and surf, I'll be ready to go home and scrapbook all those fabulous pictures.  Speaking of scrapbooking, I thought I'd share some projects that I made for one of THREE June Hello Thursdays for the release of some awesome Cricut cartridges.  I got to work with this one called Nine Months.




Sooooo many awesome cuts for scrapping your pregnancy, baby shower, and new baby.  I created a birth announcement card.

It's A Girl

I also made a sweet baby gift bag for a friend of mine who is having a boy this July.  Too sweet!

It's A Boy


Be sure to check out the rest of this month's new releases at the Official Cricut Blog HERE.  Thanks for stopping by!   

6 comments:

Alexis said...

so jealous that you are on vacation. AHHH - sun, surf and sand....
love your baby project. Great cartridge.

erin said...

have a wonderful vaca! those are adorable as always!

mommyof5kidz said...

Ok...so where are ya'll at in the Gulf?? surely not Galveston where I could hop skip and jump to come say HI!!! Hope you have a fantastic vacation!!!! LOVE the projects!!!

Michelle said...

I am with Misty! I wish I could have come down and had enough time to hop to both your place and hers to hang out with both of you! I think we are going to get jipped on summer this year. Hasn't hit above 80 in awhile! Lots of ran and humidity though. So, if you could pack up alittle of that sun and send it north, that would be wonderful and I thank you very much! :)

Shemaine Smith said...

Wowzers!Cute stuff girl!

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

This cartridge is on my wishlist :-) I absolutely LOVE your projects you created with it. TFS! -Sam :-)