Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Jillibean Soup Summer Bucket List

Today is my last Guest Designer post at Jillibean Soup.  The bright, playful papers that Jill sent me were just perfect for my Summer 2011 Bucket List.  This is my favorite project that I created for Jillibean and I've been dying to share it with you all month.  Here, take a look.

Summer 2011 Bucket List

As you can see, it's not exactly a list, but it is a bucket.  A cute little metal bucket straight out of the Target Dollar Spot.  To decorate it, I added a ruffled flower centered with two stacked Red Bean Blossoms.  And to finish it off, I added a couple of Butterfly Sugar Picks.


The list is actually a set of Kraft Shipping Tags.  Each one is embellished with Journaling Sprouts, Die Cuts, Alpha Beans, Coordinating Stickers, and various ribbons.  And written on the tags are activities that I plan to do with my kids this summer.





















As we complete each activity, I plan to take a photo and attach it to the back of the tag along with some journaling.  I think it will make a fun little tag album to remember our Summer.  We've already checked off a few activities.

Thanks Jill for having me this month.  I just LOVE Jillibean Soup products and can't wait to see the new lines at CHA.

And thank you for stopping by today.  Now, I'm off to enjoy some more Summer fun.


9 comments:

Diane said...

I love this idea, Aphra! Truly a work of heart;) Off to target, I go!!

Michelle said...

What a truly awesome idea!!!!! I think I need to dig through my scraps and do something like this... before summer sneaks away any quicker than it already has!!!

bosenberries said...

what a lovely idea and so, so clever!!
Robin

Vik said...

That is such a great idea. I can also imagine making one with various day trips and experiences and letting kids draw one periodically, throughout the summer. Thanks for the inspiration.

Deanna said...

love love love love L.O.V.E.! Girl, you are so crazy talented, I'm jealous! lol!

Melanie said...

Love this! Fabulous idea Aphra!

Mel said...

This is cool- At the end of summer you will have a journal. Great colors-

mustangkayla said...

ADORABLE project! What a fun fun idea! Love it!

Mandy P. said...

I love this project! Great idea! I love the kraft and brights!