Saturday, June 4, 2011

A Little ScrapRoom Show and Tell

This month's ScrapRoom Flavors of the Month kit has a little bit for everyone.  There's masculine and feminine, neutral and colorful, bright and muted, vintage and modern.  I could go on and on, but I'll show you instead.  Here's the rest of my June projects.

Army Boy


This one is Crate Paper's Toy Box line.  I didn't think I'd ever be able to scrap photos of my son posing with his gun, but these papers really worked.

Happy Day


LOVE Pebbles' Happy Go Lucky line.  The bright colors and clean lines are just my style right now.  The papers don't match my pictures perfectly but the feel of the papers worked for me.

Perfect Day


More Pebbles Happy Go Lucky and a little SEI Corinne!  We got some great glittered die cuts in the kit and I just had to use them.  Aren't the sun and clouds cute?  This one is fairly simple thanks to that big 8 x 10 collage photo.  I'll be chatting that up at The ScrapRoom Blog later this month, so stay tuned.

Hello Card


October Afternoon 5 & Dime.  Need I say more?  LOVE it!!!  I'll be doing a tutorial on that super sweet bow at The ScrapRoom Blog later this month, so stop by and check it out.

Lucky Day Card


I designed this card to showcase the super cute stamp that you can get as an add-on this month.  It has just the right vintage touch to coordinate perfectly with this month's kit, particularly the October Afternoon 5 & Dime collection.  You should see what some of the other girls did with the stamp.  Ca-UTE!!!  You can pop over to the gallery HERE.

I'm sure there's a few more of these awesome kits available in the TSR store HERE if you'd like one!  And thanks for stopping by today.  Toodles!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

These are all so cute!! I love the Toy Box line.. I have some. That will be Ben in a few years! DH was helping him shoot targets with his pellet gun a few months back. I too love the collages and have printed many!! Works great for all of those photos that you want to get on a single page!!

Jennifer Moore said...

Awesome job as always, Aphra! :)

Debc06 said...

Great Layouts and cards love the bow and the papers you used. TFS
Debbie
Http://craftywizard.blogspot.com
debbie_craine at hot mail dot com

Gab said...

these are great Aphra

Uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Waw,, This card is very good and creative,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Kelly Massman said...

Love them all! the touch of camo is fun on the first one! Love the clouds and sun on 2 and 3