Friday, June 3, 2011

Pink Ninjas Meets Cricut

You may remember that in May I was guest designing over at Pink Ninjas Addicts.  Well, the kit was just busting at the seams with yumminess that I haven't put it away yet, so I am just extending myself into June.  Ha ha!  Today I have a fun card combining the May Scarlet Begonias kit with my Cricut Expression and Mother's Day Bouquet cartridge.

Hi Card


My card base is 5" x 5" square and topped with various pieces of patterned paper, a hambly frame, and a large flower cut from Crate Paper patterened paper.  The flower is from the Mother's Day Bouquet Cricut cartridge cut at 3.00", 2.75", 2.50", and 2.00".  I bent the petals a bit and then stacked them.  I added my last cabochon to the center.  And that's it!

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day!

4 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Beautiful Card. Love the papers and the colors you chose. TFS

Michelle said...

This is so pretty!!! I love that flower!!!

Jennifer said...

Oh I LOVE this card Aphra! I really want that cartridge!! :)

June Houck said...

MMMMMmmmmmm I am lovin' that fab flower!