Friday, June 10, 2011

Pool Side with the Cricut

Back in March, I got to play with a brand new Cricut Lite cartridge, Luau, for Cricut Circle (read all about the benefits of joining the Circle HERE).  It's exotic images were just right for scrapping some photos of my kiddo playing in his inflatable pool. 

Pool Side


Supplies:  Cricut Expression, Luau cartridge, Pink Paislee Hometown Summer papers, My Little Shoebox mini alpha stickers, cardstock, gems, jewels.



I LOVE these Tiki images.  I embossed, layered, and stacked three of them.  I thought they added a ton of dimension to my page.


This cartridge also contained some really pretty exotic flowers.  What a colorful embellishment for a project, hun?  We are going to the beach next week, so I am sure I'll be pulling this cartridge out again soon.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great weekend.

12 comments:

Cindy said...

your layouts are absolutely amazing.

Miss Misi said...

Too cute!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Wonderful - Wonderful layout. Love the colors and the dimension. TFS

Tamika said...

Just when I decided I don't need this cart! Wow, great work!

Lydia said...

Love that Tiki statue!! That is just to much fun!!! Great layout Aphra!!

scrapinbabygal said...

This is absolutely amazing especially with all those stunning die cuts!! Its incredible what you have created with the created!! how inspiring! Thanks Sabrina

Cynthia B. said...

Your kiddo is so cute! Love the tiki masks and your color choices too. The blue of the title really pops with his blue pool - and of course his red hair stand out with the touches of red on the layout too. TFS!

Tammy E. said...

This is beyond adorable. You make scrapbooking look so easy!

Michelle said...

Oh now this is so cool!!! LOVE the images you cut!!! The tiki's and flowers - so fun!!!

~Christina~ said...

This is absolutely ADORABLE!!!! One of my favs ever!!!

Brittney said...

I love your work with the Cricut - you do it best! Would love to see more!

Amanda said...

LOVE this LO!! Super cute!