Friday, July 8, 2011

Birthday By the Shore

Every summer my family takes a trip to the beach.  Last year, we almost didn't get to go due to the oil spill in the Gulf.  We cancelled our trip scheduled for Memorial Day because we just weren't sure what the beaches would be like.  But by summer's end the beaches were nice and clean and our rental agency offered us a discounted rate at a different condo, so we were off just in time to celebrate my oldest son's birthday.  Today, I want to share the birthday layout that I created for Cricut Circle.

Birthday By the Shore


I used Girls' Paperie On Holiday papers and three fab Cricut carts:  Birthday Bash, Life's A Beach, and Create A Critter.  Not your typical birthday layout, but I think it captures our memory well.

You can find a variety of layouts and other projects at the Cricut Circle Blog and Magazine.  For information on how to join, go HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I think this is so cute!! and yes, it does capture your memories very well!!! this is so so cute, Aphra!!! Love all the different cricut cut outs!

L.B. said...

Super fun! Love the titel part of this layout.