Monday, July 25, 2011

Christmas in July with Imaginisce

Today is the first day of the release party for Imaginisce's new Christmas line, Santa's Little Helper.  Such a cute line.  You will love it!  Here are my projects.

My Best Gifts




Holiday Smiles





Gift Tags



I just love all the different die cuts in this line.  I had a good time stringing, popping, and combining them to create fun embellishments on my layhouts.  Of course, I also had to add a little bling to them all using my i-Top.

To create the gift tags, I used my Cricut Expression and the Birthday Bash cartridge, which has tons of diffferent card shapes on it.  This scalloped circle shape was cut at 4" from kraft cardstock.  Then I simply layered on some paper, a sticker, a bow, and an i-top brad.  I'll write the To and From inside. 

If you like this line, then you will certainly want to head over to the Imaginisce blog HERE so you can see more great projects every day this week.  Have a great day!

7 comments:

Jennifer Moore said...

Adorable work as always, Aphra! :)

Kathy Martin said...

Awesome holiday pages! :)

joeygirl86 said...

Oh my! These are all so cute! love the scallop cards!

June Houck said...

Aphra, you have so much talent. I love everything you make. Your Christmas LOs are adorable as are your shape cards!

scrapinbabygal said...

hi. wow- such wonderful layouts documenting Christmas. i love all the patterned papers you used!! and your use of baker's twine is so creative!!

Auntie Em said...

Your LOs and tags are so pretty and festive! This looks like another great Imaginisce line.
Thanks for sharing! :)

sarah said...

adorable stuff, aphra!! gotta love imaginisce!

hugs,
sarah.