Sunday, July 31, 2011

Hello Thursday . . . on Sunday!

Oops!  I totally forgot to post about July's Hello Thursday releases last week.  The cartridge I was sent is called Art Nouveau, and it is a NEW style Cricut has not offered before. The images and fonts are absolutely Historical Elegance! The inspiration came from vintage jewelry, architecture and home décor, as well as a love for this specific style from the artist.

The cartridge includes: 50 full images with layers which includes corner designs, 2 full fonts with layers and a few themed phrases.  You can see images HERE.  In the meantime, here's my project.

Poppy Card



Thanks for stopping in today!  I'll be back tomorrow with my August ScrapRoom Gallery projects.

2 comments:

Josie0602 said...

Beautiful card! Love your work!

Michelle said...

Oh so pretty!!! I love poppies too!