Wednesday, July 6, 2011

July @ The ScrapRoom

This month's Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom is HOT!  Bright colors, fun patterns, and summer embellishments.  I had a great time creating my gallery items this month.  Here, take a look.

Cool in the Pool


For this layout, I combined some Lily Bee's This and That with Pink Paislee's Hometown Summer.  I thought the bright reds and yellows were perfect for this photo of my oldest son trying to beat the heat in the kiddie pool.

Ready to Ride


Yeah, he just thinks he's going for a ride.  Hee hee!  But this We R Memory Keepers Travel Light line had just the right colors for these cute pics of my little guy sitting on top of his Paw Paw's motorcycle.

Laugh


I think this is my Fav.O.Rite layout this month.  It's a mixture of papers from all four of the FOTM kits.  Anything with red, yellow, black, or blue was fair game.  I didn't really have any embellishments that worked, so I created my own.  Some stacked butterflies and a little banner type bow.

Tea Party 2009


And fianlly, a girly layout.  I've been waiting to scrap this photo of the girls at my tea party for a while.  And I never would have guessed that I'd like purple on a layout.  It helps that this Fancy Pants line is so whimsical.  Fun!

  Summertime Card


Sweet Card



Pretty awesome kit, hun?  You can see the kit and more gallery items HERE at The ScrapRoom.  Be careful, though, you are soooo going to want to buy it.  LOL!

4 comments:

mustangkayla said...

Wow! Fantastic work Aphra! I just love your style of scrapbooking! That first layout really grabs my eye, I think its the cute sun.

L.B. said...

What fun things. I love the colors in all of these. The pool layout at the top is just awesome.

Alicat said...

Love all of the bright colors! Super work!

~Christina~ said...

Awesome doesn't even begin to cover it.