Monday, July 4, 2011

Little Swimmer Cricut Layout

Happy 4th of July to all of my friends here in the States!  My family and I have been celebrating all weekend.  In between bites of BBQ and watermelon, I wanted to stop in and share a layout that I have up on the Official Cricut Blog today. 

Little Swimmer


I took this photo of my littlest playing in the pool when we went on vacation last month.  I think he liked the pool more than the beach.  In fact, he learned how to go under the water in just a few short minutes.  He was a little swimmer in no time.

For detail shots, supply list, and cut information, you can go the Cricut blog HERE.   While you do that, I'm off to grab the last red, white, and blue Rice Krispie treat.  Mmmm . . .


7 comments:

L.B. said...

I love love this layout and find it very inspring. i am going to use your basics as a guideline for my own page..hopefully posting it this afternoon. Happy 4th of July!

June Houck said...

I love these bright happy papers. Your LO is FABULOUS!!!

L.B. said...

Thank you again for the inspriation I love my new page based on yours. http://coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com/2011/07/i-love-you-layout.html

Mel said...

I just enjoy your colorful happy projects. Funny about the pool, I tell my hubby, "why do we go traveling when the kids just want to be in the pool".

Kim said...

Oh, I really love your page! The colors are so bright and cheerful and your little guy is cute too:)
~Kim

Michelle said...

This is so darn cute!!!! I love how you made him have red hair like your sweet boy!!! Gosh, is he ever getting big!! Tell him not to grow so fast!

scrapinbabygal said...

Hi. This is amazing!! I just love the little swimmer you created and all the fabulous die cuts!! Wonderful colors!