Introducing the Cricut Mini™ Personal Electronic Cutter—an all-new machine that makes home, school, business, craft, décor, party, and DIY projects simple and fun. The Cricut Mini™ machine is a small, lightweight, ultra-portable way to make almost anything you want out of many different types of materials, including thick and thin paper, fabric, vinyl, magnetic material, craft foil, and lots more. With the Cricut Mini™ machine, it’s easier than ever to make projects and be more creative!
- Simply plug it in, turn it on, connect to the Cricut Craft Room Application – the online design tool where you can see and design with the Cricut Cartridge libary – and start making projects.
- Includes a cartridge port to link all your cartridges to the Cricut Craft Room Application.
- Cuts paper, cardstock, vinyl, magnetic material, fabric, craft foil, sticker paper, and lots more.
- Works with Windows and Mac computers with a standard wireless or wired Internet connection.
- Cuts on 8.5″ x 12″ materials. Cut small shapes and fonts from 1/4″ up to 11.5″!
- Small, portable, and lightweight for ultra space saving.
- Extremely precise and detailed cutting capability.
The Cricut Craft Room Application is the must-have online design tool for any Cricut machine owner, and it’s also a great tool for those interested in learning about the bast library of Cricut cartridge artwork. The Cricut Craft Room Application allows you to design and personalize projects from any Windows or Macintosh computer with an Internet connection. Now you can design on a full screen with the entire Cricut cartridge libary. Finding a particular image in the Cricut cartridge library is simple with the application’s smart search capabilities.
- Access online from anywhere, anytime
- Intuitive, easy-to-use program
- Design on a big screen
- View and design with all Cricut cartridges
- Search to easily find the right image
- Storage for your cartridges and projects
- Share and collaborate on projects
- Windows and Mac compatible
- No charge
I don't know about you, but I can't wait until both of these products are ready for me to try out. Stay tuned!