Tuesday, July 5, 2011

New Sketch Challenge

Imaginisce just posted a new sketch challenge today.  Since I created the sketch, I was feeling like I should participate.  Ha!  Anyhoo, here's the sketch and my take on it.


This sketch challenge comes with a little twist, though.  Your project also needs to be monochromatic.  Good one, hun?  Well, for me, it was definitely a challenge.  I like bright and bold.  Anyway, I was able to pull it together using papers from Berrylicious and Happy Harvest, Roly Rosey packaging, and Happy Harvest die cuts and stickers.

Thankful Card



For all the details about the July challenge and to see more projects inspired by the sketch, pop on over to the Imaignisce blog HERE.  Can't wait to see what you create!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

It's a great sketch and I like the twist. It was fun to play with!! :) I love your take and all the different goodies you used!

hilde janbroers said...

beautiful card love the colors!!

Tamika said...

Hi, Thank you for sharing this sketch. I just used it for a lyout and it was great to work with!