Thursday, July 28, 2011

Sneak Week

Yep, that's right.  It's sneak week at The ScrapRoom.  You can see one layout with each line in the August kits by popping over HERE to the blog.  Some serious eye candy with all the new lines and fabulous design team projects.  You're sure to be inspired.  Here's my layout using Little Yellow Bicycle's Sweet Summertime. 

Happy



How about that giant pinwheel, hun?  That just screams summer to me.  Stay tuned because I'll be posting a little tutorial on how to make it (and a couple of other versions) later in the month.


Another banner.  I can't help it; I'm still loving them.  This one, though, is a bit different because of the mix of shapes.  My fellow design team member Jenny Moore did a fab tutorial on this type of banner HERE at The ScrapRoom blog.  Enjoy!


Alright then, thanks for stopping by.  I'm back to my scraproom table, so I can get the rest of my August kit assignments finished in time for the gallery reveal on August 1st.  See ya then!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Such a fun page!! I love the vibrant colors!!! I think I need to make some pinwheels too!!! :)

Kathy Martin said...

Fabulous! Love the color and that banner! :)