Friday, August 19, 2011

Back To School Teacher Gifts

School started for my kiddos this week, and everyone is happy about it.  My oldest son started sixth grade.  Big man on campus.  Last year of elementary school.  Almost in Junior High.  Gosh, where does the time go?  And then my baby is starting Pre-K.  At the big boy school.  With a uniform and a back pack.  And he'll be riding the bus soon.  Sigh.  It's been a tough week.

In anticipation of the new school year, I made a couple of teacher's gifts for Cricut Circle and I thought I'd share them with you today.

Welcome Chalkboard
 

This was such a fun project!  I used the Birthday Bash and Simply Charmed cartridges along with some vinyl.  Won't this be cute hanging in my son's Pre-K teacher's classroom? 

Altered Candle and Thanks Tag




And for this little set, I used the Imagine Vintage, Straight From the Nest, and Plantin Schoolbook cartridges.  I loved the bright colors of Nikki Sivils' paper paired with the chalkboard and text Imagine papers.  Such a great contrast!

Thanks for stopping by today!  We're off to school to deliver a couple of gifts to butter up the teachers while my kiddos are still somewhat behaving themselves.  See ya soon!


3 comments:

Cari said...

Awesome projects girl! Love that chalkboard! So stinkin' cute!!

~Christina~ said...

This is beautiful!!!! I always wondered how in the world people get the bakers twine to stay in the pretty swirl at the ends...glue? Spill it girlie, less awesome people need to know HAHAHAHA

Annette said...

wow so adorable. Love that chalkboard...