Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Design School Guest

Brrrrrrring.  Two Peas in a Bucket Design School is in session!  And I was asked to be a guest designer for this week's lesson on Emphasis and Repetition.  Eeek!  So excited.   Here's my Back 2 School layout using my oldest son's last three first day of school photos to illustrate the design principle of hierarchy




You can see this week's lesson, the Garden Girls' layouts, and the rest of the guest designers' layouts HERE.  So much inspiration all in one place!

Thanks for stopping by.  I'll be back soon with some ScrapRoom layouts and cards.

11 comments:

Emily said...

Congrats on being a guest designer!! This layout is awesome! I absolutely love it!!

Michelle said...

Woohoo!! Congrats on the guest spot! I love your LO!! Love the mix of product.. and LOVE those corrugated alphas!

Robbie said...

Congrats Aphra!!! Woo Hoo!!! LOVE your layout, too! It's just fabulous!

Cari said...

You're rockin' girl!!! Congrats!

Tamika said...

Congrats, what a great layout!

Diana Waite said...

I just have to tell you I'm SO excited for all of your recent success and acknowledgements they are TRULY deserved--GREAT job! BEAUTIFUL layout too!

Shemaine Smith said...

Congratulations Aphra, I too am so happy for all your accomplishments! You are a true talent friend. Love this layout and your boy is sooo cute!

joeygirl86 said...

Oh wow! Love this! The pattern papers are perfect!

Nicole Nowosad said...

YAY!!! Congrats Aphra :)

Isabelle said...

I loooove this page ! Have a nice day, Isabelle

Lulu said...

You did great Aphra!!! :) Loved the layout!