Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Imaginisce and August PageMaps

I was soooo excited when Becky Fleck asked the Imaginisce DT to create layouts for her August PageMaps.  LOVE me some Becky Fleck.  Here is the fab sketch that I received and the layout that I created.


Fall Memories


As soon as I saw the dress form on the sketch, I knew that I was going to use a tree.  At first, I thought about the new Christmas line, but the photos I had didn't really work.  When I found these pumpkin carving picks, I pulled out Happy Harvest and what do you know?  A tree!  Love when things just Fall (How punny!) into place.


Imaginsice makes it soooo easy to embellish your layouts.  I added a title and some leaf die cuts and some i-Rock gems and presto!  I've got layers.  Fool proof really.  Which is just what I need when I'm sitting at my scrap table at midnight after my little one has finally decided to go to sleep.  Oh sorry, tangent.



I really enjoyed working with Becky's sketch.  And from what I saw of the August PageMaps HERE, so did my fellow design team members.  Their pages were awesome! 

Thanks for stopping in today!  See ya soon.  Until then, stay cool.  This heat is ca-RAZY.

3 comments:

Shantaie said...

great LO...love your take on this fab sketch! {and your pun} :)

L.B. said...

I love page maps and getting fresh ideas form them.

Isabelle said...

Gorgeous ! I love it ! Have a nice day, Isabelle