Friday, August 26, 2011

Fun Scrappy News

Hi there my favorite scrappy people.  Happy Friday to ya!  I am off today and have big plans to hang out in my scraproom all day until the kiddos get home from school.  Love me a scrappy Friday.  Ok, sorry, I'll stop rubbing that in and get to the good stuff.  My news!

A few days ago I got an email from Jill.  Like Jillibean Soup Jill.  She asked me to join her design team.  Needless to say, I am super flattered and excited.  I LOVE everything Jillibean Soup.  You can see the announcement at the Bean Talk blog.



Thanks for letting me share!  And thanks for all your support and kind words when I pop onto the blog and gush over how excited I am to be doing this or that.  Your sweet comments are a real treasure!!!


18 comments:

Laurel said...

Wow, congrats to you!

Nicole Nowosad said...

Congrats Aphra!!! Glad to have you with me on the team! :)

~Christina~ said...

Whoo hoo!!! Congrats! Off to check out more pics of that mini because it is cuuuute!

Annette said...

congrats on being on the the JIllibean Design team..that is so awesome...

Lisa F. Hebert said...

Congrats, Aphra!!!! I just love all the ideas that you come up with. I think your butterfly card in the Cricut Mag. is great. I just love me some butterflies. Have a great day.
Lisa

Michelle said...

This is such great news!!! Congratulations!!!

Kim said...

Girl!!!! I am in shock with you!!!! What a fabulous surprise!!!!! Congrats to you!!!!!!! This is very thrilling news!

Amy Coose said...

Wow, what great news! I am so happy for you, Aphra!

Deanna said...

Jumping up and down for you, girl! It couldn't have happened to a nicer person! :) HUGE congrats! :D :D

MaryAnn said...

Congrat's
WOW
Hurray!
what else can I say?
this is so exciting.
Lovin' Jillibean!

Cynthia B. said...

Congrats! You rocked the Jillibean when you were guesting over there. So happy for you!

Ami said...

Congrats! I´m so happy for the great combination of inspiration, you and Jillibean. Yey!

Melissa Kaye said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see what you do for their DT!

mommyof5kidz said...

I did see the announcement on the soup blog ...huge congratulations to you!!!!!! Oh.... An that sketch went up late July or early august...lol ;) I think todays
Pot was just a reminder :) I am soooooooo not that fast! Thank you for visiting my blog!!!!!!

Beth Hallgren said...

Congratulations Aphra :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations for this news ! I love the Jillibean soup papers... Have a nice day (I'm sure everything will be OK...), Isabelle

Melinda Spinks said...

Big news. Huge news. Super Duper exciting news! Aphra I'm thrilled for you as it is such a well deserved spot on the JB team. :)

Suzanne said...

So excited for you!!!! Huge Congratulations! You rock those papers(: