Monday, August 1, 2011

ScrapRoom Gallery Projects

Ok, so I probably say this every month at this time, but I can't believe it's August already.  Seems like the summer just flew by.  It's almost time for my kiddos to go back to school, which means no more impromptu trips to the park or yogurt shop.  Oh well, good thing I took lots of pictures, right?

Since it is August 1st, it's time for me to share my projects with this month's ScrapRoom Flavors of the Month kit.  And oh. my. goodness. I loved every bit of the Flavors of the Month kit.  Here's what I made.

Just Me & My Boys


Summer Cutie


Fall Treat


Hi Friend Card


Treat Bag


I love all the bright colors and playful patterns that I found in this month's kit.  And there were no shortage of embellishments either.  In fact, I actually have quite a few left over that I plan to use on some more projects.

The gallery is FULL of amazing inspiration.  Be sure to stop over and take a look!

Have a good one!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

ok... these are absolutely fabulous!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE all of them!!